Inventory Unit Detail
2016 Nitro Z20 Pro Pkg
250 hp Mercury PRO XS
Bob's Machine Shop Hydraulic Jack Plate
Minn Kota Ultrex 112 iPilot w/ Link
2 x 8' Blade Power Poles
2 x Garmin 7610 GPSMAP XSVs at the console
Garmin 7408 XSV at the bow
4 Bank charger
Tandem axle trailer
Ask about adding Garmin Panoptix Live Scope to this boat. The current Garmin graphs are compatible.
If you want the tools to compete, the 2016 NITRO® Z20 is a top-level tournament machine that's built to win. The basis of the Z20 is our new NVT™ (NITRO Vortex Technology) hull—a design that uses a series of parabolas instead of traditional strakes, resulting in a hull that's faster, gives more lift on plane and improves turning.
Other improvements include lower profile gunnels to maximize deck space, an improved, heavily-insulated cooler and room at the bow and console for a 12" fishfinder. And it rides proudly on a custom-matched, tandem-axle trailer with GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection, tongue step, boarding handle and swing-away tongue.
- NEW NVT™ (NITRO® Vortex Technology) Hull w/Rapid Planing System™
- Huge 38 sq. ft. (3.53 sq. m) deck w/in-deck rod storage & lockable center rod box
- Unitized hull, foam-filled stringer system & deck for superior durability & flotation
- Room at the bow & console for flush-mount 12" (30.48 cm) fishfinders
- Improved cooler w/more insulation, a trash receptacle & a dry storage tray
- Oversized, lockable port & starboard bow rod lockers w/lid assists for rods up to 8' (2.4 m)
- Large lockable center bow storage locker w/Tackle Management System
- Aft 30-gal. (113.56 L) Guardian™ aerated, divided livewell w/timer
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & rod holder strap
- Factory rigged w/a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor & custom-fit trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Length: 20 ft. 2 in.
- Beam: 96 in.
- Bottom width: 75 in.
- Max. recommended HP: 250 hp
- Fuel capacity: 55 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 600 lb.
- Max. weight capacity: 1525 lb.
- Depth inside: 18 in.
- Transom height: 22 in.
- Deadrise: 16 deg.
- Draft: 16 in.
- Approx. weight: 2000 lb.
- Approx. package weight: 4050 lb.
- Package width: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Storage length: 23 ft. 8 in.
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Anti-fatigue, padded comfort bow deck
- Non-skid bow mat
- Spare prop holder
- 5 drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Integrated fold-down stainless steel reboarding ladder
- Stainless steel passenger grab handle(s)
- Built-in tournament ruler & holder
- Fire extinguisher
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® Mark-5x Pro fishfinder w/480x480 pixel display & surface temperature
- Removable molded, tinted windscreen
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Custom-molded modular console w/2-tone paint scheme
- Veethree® multi-function instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tachometer/trim gauge, water pressure gauge & oil level indicator
- Digital switch panel w/blue backlight & soft-touch shroud
- Dash light dimmer
- Soft-touch waterproof digital switches
- LED courtesy light
- Below-console 12V outlet
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners
- Transverse & longitudinal fiberglass foam-filled stringer system
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- 22-oz. (.62 kg) plush, marine-grade cut pile carpet on deck & floor
- Carpet edge trim
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize interior space & fishing decks
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- E-Start emergency jump start switch lets you select 0 for complete shutdown, 1 for cranking battery, 2 for last trolling battery, or 1-2 for cranking & last trolling battery in parallel
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor light switch & trim switch w/capability to flush mount 12" (30.5 cm) graph
- 1,600 GPH (6,056.66 LPH) bilge pump
- LED console courtesy light
- Integrated bow navigation lights w/stowable stern light
- Automatic LED-lighted bow storage
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Electrical Control Module (ECM)
- Interstate® cranking battery
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® Series 29 trolling batteries
- 2-bank (8 amps total) battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring/w 50-amp circuit breaker
- Ventilation fan system in bow storage
- Waterproof Deutsch plugin gauge connectors
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps & navigation lights w/protective abrasion-resistant wrap
- Huge 38 sq. ft., anti-fatigue, padded blow deck for comfort & mobility
- Helm & passenger bucket seats, helm only w/adjustable seat slide
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Folding fishing seat w/composite frame
- Designated net storage behind seating
- Trolling motor pedal recess for Minn Kota & MotorGuide® trolling motors
- Oversized, lockable port & starboard bow rod lockers w/lid assists for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Molded-in drainage channels around bow storage compartments
- Port & starboard bow rod hold-down straps
- Oversized lockable center bow storage locker w/Tackle Management System
- Rod organizer in port rod locker
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & rod holder strap
- Lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will accept tackle trays
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps & easy cleanup
- Stainless steel lockable compression latches
- Step to bow deck w/insulated 74-qt. (70 L) cooler, removable trash receptacle & snap-in sandwich tray
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Two insulated aft 19-gal. (71.92 L) Guardian™ livewells w/digital timers
- Pump-out system on both livewells
- Dual remote drain controls
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- 16° variable deadrise hull for a smoother, drier ride
- Rapid Planing System™ for quicker holeshots, better handling & a drier ride
- 6" (15.2 cm) adjustable jack plate (Verado® only)
- 12" (30.48 cm) adjustable jack plate (OptiMax® only)
- Rigging tube for organized wiring & abrasion resistance
- Stainless steel propeller
- NEW inside the frame brake line system w/one-point bleed
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, tandem-axle NITRO® drive-on trailer w/color-coordinated powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Surge disc brakes on 1 axle
- 14" (35.56 cm) custom aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system for no-maintenance peace of mind w/6-yr. 100,000-mile limited warranty
- Spare tire carrier w/matching spare
- All-welded rectangular tube frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,200-lb. Fulton swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Integrated winch stand step w/safety handle for easier boarding/reboarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
- Max HP
- 250 hp
- Length Overall
- 20 ft. 2 in.
- 96 in.
- 16 in.
- Dry Weight
- 2000 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 4 persons; 600 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 55 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 1525 lb.