Inventory Unit Detail
2014 Tracker PROGUIDE V-175 Combo
115hp Mercury four stroke outboard
Minn Kota Powerdrive 55 12V trolling motor
Single axle trailer
Mid-sized boat. Huge possibilities.
It's designed for fishing and playing with family!
Is your family looking for a mid-sized, easy-to-handle boat that’s ready for a full day of cruising, fishing and even playing?
Then the Pro Guide™ V-175 Combo is ready for you!
For cruising, it is crafted with our extremely rugged Deep V hull design and comfortable seating for five (including two flip-up aft jump seats). Then, for the anglers, it provides raised casting decks, fore and aft livewells, rod storage, a Minn Kota® trolling motor with foot pedal storage and a Lowrance® fishfinder. When it’s playtime, the ski tow pylon is easy to install and the movable fold-down chairs swivel for viewing the action. And reboarding is easy with the ladder integrated into the swim platform.
Plus, the NEW AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo is ready to provide a soundtrack, and the NEW Diamond Coat™ finish ensures plenty of jealous looks!
- NEW Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat
- Port & starboard consoles w/walk-thru windshield & NEW Bluetooth®-capable AM/FM stereo w/MP3 & USB ports
- Wide, stable Deep V aluminum hull w/20° deadrise & all-welded 25" (63.50 cm) transom
- VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. thrust trolling motor w/NEW foot pedal storage
- Lowrance® X-4 fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated livewell w/bait bucket—timer & recirculator w/pump-out system & 11-gal. (41.64 L) aft aerated livewell w/timer below port jump seat
- 7' (2.13 m) in-floor rod box, two 8' (2.44 m) lockable side rod/gear boxes & bow & aft storage
- Fold-down aft jump seats & padded bow backrests
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue, retractable safety cables, 14” (35.56 cm) wheels w/radial tires & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD protection
- Length: 17 ft. 8 in.
- Bottom width: 82 in.
- Max. recommended HP: 135 hp
- Package width: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Fuel capacity: 21 gal.
- Deadrise: 20 deg.
- Beam: 97 in.
- Approx. weight: 1485 lb.
- Approx. package weight: 2894 lb.
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Depth inside: 26 in.
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom height: 25 in.
- Max. weight capacity: 1500 lb.
- Max. person weight: 760 lb.
- Towing length: 23 ft. 5 in.
- Storage length: 19 ft. 7 in.
- Package height: 6 ft. 6 in.
- 4 cleats
- Fire extinguisher
- Aft swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Battery trays
- Bow & stern eyes
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Drink holders
- Removable ski tow pylon
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Black Metallic instrument & switch panel
- Strategic instrumentation layout w/recessed gauges for reduced glare & easy visibility
- Illuminated single-function gauges w/GPS-driven speedometer (w/direction indicator), tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure & trim gauge
- Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced molded console tops w/tempered safety-glass walk-thru windshield
- Mercury® control box
- Toggle switches
- Passenger console w/storage/cooler, drink holder & small items tray
- Port weather-protected AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports
- Padded sport steering wheel
- Metallic TRACKER® Black or Black Cherry gunnels & hull sides w/Cool Gray bottom
- NEW Diamond Coat powder-coated color w/clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Extra-wide, all-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull for a roomy deep interior, stability & predictable handling
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system—for full-length support of the running surface
- 20°-deadrise at the transom for a smoother, dryer rough-water ride
- Injected, expanding hull foam—for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Reverse chine hull design for exceptional holeshots, steering response & turning
- Tall 25" (63.50 cm) extruded box-beam, corner-braced 100%-aluminum transom that is welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Heavy-duty 1-piece,extruded aluminum gunnels—for structural strength & rigidity
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Molded bow storage box w/raised lip for drier storage
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, 12V outlet & motor tilt switch
- Port console-mounted 12V outlet
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate® cranking (1) & trolling (1) batteries
- 6 pedestal seat base locations
- TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- 2-3/8" (6.033 cm) swiveling & locking seat pedestals
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- NEW marine-grade, cut-pile fishing friendly Midnight Star carpet throughout
- Marine-grade vinyl cockpit floor covering
- Deluxe helm seat w/slide adjustment
- 2 movable fold-down swivelling fishing seats w/pinchless hinges
- Midship & aft battery storage
- Bow padded backrests
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Removable bow-floor insert w/designated storage
- 2 extra-deep top-loading lockable boxes in the cockpit sides for rods/gear up to 8' (2.44 m)
- In-floor rod storage for rods/gear to 7' (2.13 m)
- 2 aft fold-down jump seats w/port livewell & starboard storage below
- Rod hold-down straps
- Aft (below port jumpseat) 11-gal. (41.64 L) aerated grey livewell w/timer & adjustable fill
- Bow 19-gal (71.92 L) aerated grey livewell w/removable bait bucket—timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) aerator/fill pump & 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating/pump-out pump (bow livewell)
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator pump (for aft jump seat livewell)
- Pressed-in performance hull strakes
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- NEW 14" wheels w/radial tires
- Factory-matched, color-coordinated drive-on trailer
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Powder-coated steel w/GALVASHIELD II corrosion protection
- EZ lube hubs for complete lubrication
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap w/bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards
- Outboard motor support
- Retractable safety cables
- Submersible lights
- NEW trolling motor foot pedal storage keeps wiring from underfoot
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount
- Max HP
- 135 hp
- Length Overall
- 17 ft. 8 in.
- 97 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1485 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 5 persons; 760 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 21 gal.
- Impeller / Prop
- Max Carry Load
- 1500 lb.